rotor moving up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rendit

hi everyone just wondering im having a problem after flipping oover top motor to cleanout machine .i put cleaning bar in to clean out chamber and the motor wont shut down properly i have to turn rotor down into the stater about an inch what causes this i won der this problem has just started . oh its a g4 by the way. thanks :RpS_unsure:

y
can u adjust your hauling braket
yeah ive got two washers on which has brought the hauling bracket down about 10 mm i thought about adding another 4 .but it has me baffled how after about 8 year this has just started to happen now .think its time i had a new hauling bracket anyway ive got a bit ofplay on the mixing paddle cheers

its possible your mixing shaft has worn down. 8 years is a long time so maybe its time to get the beast checked over. Wez ewe based like.

you are creating to much back pressure putting more washers on will do nothing... The new hauling brackets dont need washers as they are made longer to counteract this ... First i would check your pressure flange at the bottom of your rotor and stator you could have wear and tear in there . Second if you have back pressure you could have a blockage in your pressure flange i.e. material that as been setting in there and may have created a smaller hole for your material to flow... The main thing is you have back pressure so check you mortor pressure gauge to see what pressure you are spraying at remember it 1 barr per m so if you have 20m 25mm hose you should be around 20 barr ......... Happy spraying :RpS_cool::RpS_cool::RpS_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.