Roller for reskims

Members online

Hamilton green's a good roller (I always use them for emulsion), and quite hard-wearing, but, in terms of bang-for-buck, can't go far wrong with a Rota Silver Stripe (Toolstation). Good rollers for peanuts money.

C07E5EB3-0D6E-4138-B514-2CDF04CD6FAE.jpeg
These hold a massive amount of liquid without dripping

I clean mine so microfibre sleeve is best. 9 inch is good enough although I think the bigger the better but it's just pva so unless it's a large area stick with 9 inch.

Wrap in cling film when done and it will last for days / weeks although summer will kill it with heat wave. Dunk in water before you wrap in cling film will help it stay wet.

To clean.
Quick wash with water 1min.
Drop in a bucket of water with cheapo washing machine tablet or liqurd for 1 or more days. Wash out again 1min and good to go.

Wrap when still damp. Don't let sleeve dry out unless you plan to store.

Can cost a packet keep throwing them so don't.

The ice fusion are a nightmare to clean. Just not worth the effort.

Cheap sleeves fall apart quickly so only use if happy to keep buying

I clean mine so microfibre sleeve is best. 9 inch is good enough although I think the bigger the better but it's just pva so unless it's a large area stick with 9 inch.

Wrap in cling film when done and it will last for days / weeks although summer will kill it with heat wave. Dunk in water before you wrap in cling film will help it stay wet.

To clean.
Drop in a bucket of water with cheapo washing machine tablet or liqurd for 1 or more days. Wash out again 1min and good to go.

Ffs just leave pva in deep paint roller kettle with roller in

Yeah that's another way but it's transporting it.. Have seen that done though.. Guess that will work well

To clean.

Go to love @Wayners generous replies
well done applause GIF by Ian Wright

Not guna lie had few mishaps over the years
Little bit of batten screwed into Van base ply around perimeter of scuttle, slot in each time, roller stays in PVA, bit of poly over it in summer. Not tipped up in 20 years. Had plenty of new PVA tubs squashed and punctured by boardlifter to flood the back enough times though.

Just leave roller in bucket of pva. Just hang it on side of bucket for five mins so all excess in middle runs out. These make good pva buckets
Screenshot_20210329-195730_Samsung Internet.jpg

Don't roll it dry before you put in Tesco bag , with plenty of PVA loaded lasts for weeks