Roll then stroll

chuckie

Been using this a long while now works fine cuts clean up in half..Anyone found anything cheaper/better.. I roll this for the perimeter and walkways and dust sheet the middles just wondered cos I ran out today and have to rebuy..Always hurts..

I use 3 types. 100m clear roll from ebay £25. Its OK. Not as thick plastic as the better stuff and not as sticky but sometimes that's works great. Indasa yellow masking 50mm wide from ebay at £2.20 ish a roll around edges. I used the red indasa to mark for safety lines and if I need a better stick to carpet ect. The one stop plastering shop rolls of plastic is brilliant and good quality. Packexe is market leader and buy online for best price. I can put links up here if needed

Plastic drop cloth is great stuff to. That's static plastic with a masking tape edge. The plastic clings to surfaces.

I can never get it on the stairs properly!
Use the reverse wound rolls all the time. Use a 600mm peace of wood in one hand. Pull out a good length of plastic and push back into the stair tread quick with wood. It is a bit hit or miss but when you get the hang of it you will be OK. Wrap the plastic roll in cling film when finished to transport and store. This is just a picture of a walk way so I wasn't fussy putting down..
5RiYXvo.jpg

ZrN3BBU.jpg

Been using this a long while now works fine cuts clean up in half..Anyone found anything cheaper/better.. I roll this for the perimeter and walkways and dust sheet the middles just wondered cos I ran out today and have to rebuy..Always hurts..
A bloke called Fil Gil on Facebook tell him Marshy gave you the heads up next day delivery etc guys sound