Rivet rust

scottbrowne60

My stainless steel marsh keeps getting a build up of rust on one of the rivets and I don’t get why. Anyone think this is an issue.
E8CD0675-2E29-42E7-8B94-CD405C862966.jpeg

Tyzack was my first trowel, then it became my finishing trowel then moved on to a Marshalltown. Had a ragni for render/roughcaste patching, while it was a work horse I never liked it, the plastic handle was s**t and it was bit wider.

Tyzack was my first trowel, then it became my finishing trowel then moved on to a Marshalltown. Had a ragni for render/roughcaste patching, while it was a work horse I never liked it, the plastic handle was s**t and it was bit wider.
I remember i had a ragni trowel about thirty years ago, black plastic handle with groves on it bloody nightmare for blisters

Yeh but the 11” were fantastic for dabbing with

Cheap as chips, they didn't have proper rivets.
I used to use both the black handled carbons and the gray handled stainless Ragni's for many years. Cheap as you like, but really good trowels.
The stainless were lovely to trowel up with where there was suction.