ritmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Private Member
good evening gentlemen a few questions if i may

1 does youre missus suck youre cock after taking it up the arse
2 will the ritmo xl spray finish coats
3 will the ritmo powercoat only spray skim and the ritmo plusm only spray mono or could you purchase a plusm and purchase the gun, hoses, compressor seperately so you can spray skim and how much would this cost
4 how high max will the ritmo plusm pump
5 say you had a fair way to site the genny outside is it a case of buying extra 240v power cables, will this affect the performance in any way
6 will it spray renders and plaster 15m or 7.5m

Yes she does, powercoat won't spray mono/renders but will do skimming and bucket coats etc yes you can put on extra cable the plusm will pump 15m any direction and the plusm will spray skim

cheers stu so if you want one to do everything youll need a plus m, do you still need to buy the gun, compressor ??? etc for skimmin

i`ve seen the machine boys spray multi on u tube,but surely it`s not quicker than laying on.probably less manual.if it takes 15 mins less to lay a average room on,you can`t flatten in as it`s to wet surely?and so on with troweling up.

this is what i'd do bobby, fill out beads and skrim bag the machine with about 4 bags while my mates spraying and go behind him troweling up when weve finished were left with a 20m set each to sponge and trowel and shouldnt take longer than 2 hours 4 of these a day day in day out would mean im earning more day in day out than hand applying

in answer to your first question, its called ATM and it depends how much wine/rohypnol shes had ;D

The ritmo is one machine the can be set up to use for different materials
If you buy the power coat it's primary purpose is to mix and spray skim plasters
Buy removing the power coat rotor and stator and replacing it with a larger rotor and stator plus some larger pipe the ritmo is now ready to spray renders
It's one Machine that sprays all. However you decide which suits your immediate needs and choose the one for you

Status
Not open for further replies.