RItmo xl

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand all it says is Premixed gypsum plaster, so what does that mean.

stuff like hardwall mate the rotor and stator on the xl wont mix it properly and it would come out to fast plus you need a more powerfull compressor and a slower rotor and stator probably one with a clamp

Marek bought it in Poland where they were using it to spray the polish equivalent of mp75. He got s Romanian technician in maidstone to due some work on it to spray hardwall

it would spray hardwall anyway u said it would spray multi so marek bought the machine he bought in poland back off himself

Last edited:
Its not difficult, he bought it in Poland, we used it here in the UK and we have just sold it.

ive already got a machine and im starting some flats tommorrow was waiting for sparkys

You must be a machine collector then seeing as you wanted to buy my ritmo. A bit like train spotting but with plastering machines I suppose:huh:

your a prick mate

You are the prick simpleton.

I don't live in Ireland Kevin.

Everyone OS worried about the machine I sold ages ago, I sold it for 2200 quid. Would you like to kick its tyres ? Cos I can ask the new owner ?

sorry boys but i really hate to say this but i had some bird phone me about 5-6 weeks ago wanting info on a ritmo for some foreign fella gave her the price and she said thanks but he will probably go and buy the machine in poland which he did, i then spoke to the guy on monday as he wanted to buy a rotor and stator for it and he was in maidstone may be coinincidental but you never know

Status
Not open for further replies.