ritmo xl new d62 clamp assembly

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

goody

Private Member
was looking at the ritmo l and noticed the xl's pdf has been updated and the r&s been changed to a d62 with a corresponding short clamp. Are these easier to turn cos it used to be the d52 silver(been using d42 clamp) with no probs but it didn't like anything tighter.....worth changing over and will my existing r&s assembly hold the shorter worm?

To use the D 6-2 on ur Xl will need shorter threaded bars. Its a pump that can be operated for the xl in single phase and 3 phase mode and give similar outputs. You will get about 15 mts of material hose as a mixing pump in single phase mode and over 30 in 3 phase mode. Its similar in performance to a d4-2 although the d 6-2 will probably give a little better performance in single phase mode

cheers butt.....anything to make it shorter, lighter etc. init. It's a shame on the xl that even on the lowest height setting it wont go in the back of the transit without cocking the motor over first. Only by an inch or two! Its the way the handle goes up past the top of the motor which makes the machine higher than needed to be functional, a simple bend would sort this

try a mid roof tranny next time matey much easier i bet.

Dave got his head stuck between the handle bars and the van roof on the minijet when he let the machine off its wheels after pulling it into the van although the machine fits nice - just not with his big cranium in the way:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

I plan to downsize not upsize in future with vans etc. the xl and honda gennie combo is a mint setup and has bags of room left in the transit just need to cock the motor over which wouldnt need to happen if you sawed it off like richie suggested like his gennie mod or preferably they just bend it round the back of the motor not up over it....simple solution for less height

No problem with the headroom on my Cabstar. Thought I safe with having to take everything valuable off at night but some bugger keeps nicking my diesel!

Status
Not open for further replies.