Ritmo Spraying monocouche render.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFT Northerns the place to get a price from, i bought mine in 2006 when they were new out and cheaper, as they've become popular they've got more expensive. That switch on the left Nik is a switch for ..........., let's just say i pimped it up a bit.

McPlaster said:
PFT Northerns the place to get a price from, i bought mine in 2006 when they were new out and cheaper, as they've become popular they've got more expensive. That switch on the left Nik is a switch for ..........., let's just say i pimped it up a bit.

what does it do?

nick0412 said:
McPlaster said:

what does it do?

Turbo.... ;D

Mcplaster- cheers for the heads up, i'll see what PFT northerns come up with then :)

merlin said:
you got your switch fitted yet rich? ::)

Mate, I havent yet ..... We are working 7 days a week for the minute so have no spare time to mince about apart constantly sending texts and phoning monkey and church up odiously. Will have it done in the next few weeks :) but i do like there cheeky cockney accent's sooooo much i wish i spoke like that instead of a country bunkin ::)

I know this has nothing to do with this thread but I think its time you all knew something. I am G**, I have known for years but just thought it about time I told you guys.

Hope this doesnt change anything lads but i feel im being groomed by Richard Brown :-* :-* :-* :-*

Churchy x

i had ton sleep on the sofa for 2 weeks because the pig snores so loud even playing my ipod full blast wouldnt keep the sound out. i put a recorder and recorded it, will post it up boys.

simplybesty said:
i had ton sleep on the sofa for 2 weeks because the pig snores so loud even playing my ipod full blast wouldnt keep the sound out. i put a recorder and recorded it, will post it up boys.

Wouldn't of though you could here him if your ears are full off gizz ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.