Ritmo rip off

Members online

Rossi46

Private Member
£6200+vat for a Ritmo copy. The “Predator” :frenetico::risas:
6E5EC775-EEF5-4F90-8AB5-DC7C10E22CAC.png
14DE9226-54D3-40AA-8374-241D363FD697.png

Mixer is actually quite a well known Italian manufacturer - now owned by the French manufacturer Euromair. They also have this style machine within their own range - the Mixpro 28.

No doubt the machine will be a fair quality, I just hope the correct level of service and training can be provided to the contractors investing. After-sales, trouble shooting and servicing is certainly not an easy task.

Mixer is actually quite a well known Italian manufacturer - now owned by the French manufacturer Euromair. They also have this style machine within their own range - the Mixpro 28.

No doubt the machine will be a fair quality, I just hope the correct level of service and training can be provided to the contractors investing. After-sales, trouble shooting and servicing is certainly not an easy task.
training ! Went to a demo at the yard , couldn’t hear or understand what was being mumbled, left feeling disappointed . Just want a clear and precise training Day and some helpful advice about that machine. It’s a massive chunk of change to ruin . Tbh when I purchased it I was told that they didnt know anything about that particular machine but I would have thought that the manufacturer would have printed a more informative guide/ manual rather than a kids Christmas concert pamphlet.
I’ll get there eventually but frustrated.
my first machine, sounds like a good title for a book

training ! Went to a demo at the yard , couldn’t hear or understand what was being mumbled, left feeling disappointed . Just want a clear and precise training Day and some helpful advice about that machine. It’s a massive chunk of change to ruin . Tbh when I purchased it I was told that they didnt know anything about that particular machine but I would have thought that the manufacturer would have printed a more informative guide/ manual rather than a kids Christmas concert pamphlet.
You must be crazy buying one after what you just said buddy it's nearly the same price as one of the best selling machines available with the very best backup and knowledge with a training day just for you

Maybe I’m a bit vain…but that’s one ugly bit of metal…it’s a Susan Boyle,I feel your pain mate…but you can hardly say you’ve been catfished you buy with your eyes first,and tbf..that looks like it is..been built in Afghanistan…no doubts it will be ok,eventually…be interesting to see if direct building supplies give you the help when the water pressure drops,filters play up,..so on and so on..if your within your rights to get your money back,..wouldn’t be a bad shout.
And invest in pft or p1s

Get your money back. You’ll go through a painful and expensive learning curve otherwise.
The re-sale value would be horrific on that thing.

Very sorry to see you have experienced this.

Bring it down to us, with your team. We will go over the machine and train you for free to help you get started.

The machine world is a difficult place, there is lots to learn and a lot of patience required. As I said before, selling a machine is easy, its the training, after-sales and technical support that matters and I maybe wrong, but I don't think they have any experience in this...

Bring it down to us, with your team. We will go over the machine and train you for free to help you get started.

The machine world is a difficult place, there is lots to learn and a lot of patience required. As I said before, selling a machine is easy, its the training, after-sales and technical support that matters and I maybe wrong, but I don't think they have any experience in this...
That's a bloody great gesture Ryan.
I don't care what they all say, you're not a complete c**t.:p

Wow ! I’m gobsmacked , can believe your offer . I wish I’d got on here sooner and also shouldve stuck with you guys. I buy loads from you . I bought nella trowels x3 and a case … had it nicked just before Christmas a couple of years ago . you guys got my order out ASAP !!
I will get in touch with you guys this week. Thank you again. You’re legends

Wow ! I’m gobsmacked , can believe your offer . I wish I’d got on here sooner and also shouldve stuck with you guys. I buy loads from you . I bought nella trowels x3 and a case … had it nicked just before Christmas a couple of years ago . you guys got my order out ASAP !!
I will get in touch with you guys this week. Thank you again. You’re legends
Someone’s fishing for a free t shirt