Ritmo PFT Render Machine for Sale - Anyone Interested?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew2012

Ritmo PFT Render Machine for Sale - Anyone Interested?
Hi all

I have a Ritmo PFT Render Machine for sale, which is in excellent condition.
I am selling it for a bargain price of just $5000 as I have come of the tools and moved into training.
Comes with all the accessories you need + brand NEW spare parts and 9 metres of pipe.
Runs on 240v NOT 3 phase - so you can Plug & Spray!
Happy to provide demo to genuine interested. Paid $21,000 for this fantastic piece of equipment new 4 years ago.

I am based in Rockingham, WA. Happy to look into freighting it, but cost will be extra as selling at lowest price.

Happy to email pictures, answer any questions etc...

Drew

image1.jpg image2.jpg image3.jpg

yeah not bad. i sold mine with 15m hose, render and skim setup, water pump etc for 4.5k. wether its worth the hassle and risk im not sure.

What are most expensive bits that can go wrong on these?

Sorry don't wanna hijack your sale thread OP.

the motor id imagine. the rest is just wiring, bodywork and the rotors, mixing shafts etc..

someone might correct me on this tho...

If you are interested I will look into freight, however if you are based in Europe you might be better looking more locally. It is still available, only posted this yesterday

same thing happened to me but it looked rough for 700 euros! im sure it needed alot of work and being honest i know nothing about these machines and wasnt sure if it would have been a good buy.. have you ever seen one working .. is lancy a good make?

same thing happened to me but it looked rough for 700 euros! im sure it needed alot of work and being honest i know nothing about these machines and wasnt sure if it would have been a good buy.. have you ever seen one working .. is lancy a good make?

yes its a good make, and parts are readly available. you can get a tidy second hand one with around 500 hours for about 6-7 grand plus vat
so for 500 odd quid it was worth a punt i reckon.

If anyones interested we have a Ritmo M with 15mts material and air, spray gun, 25mt power cable, 25mt water hose fully serviced and inc training at our depot in Swansea for £3,250 plus vat.

If anyones interested we have a Ritmo M with 15mts material and air, spray gun, 25mt power cable, 25mt water hose fully serviced and inc training at our depot in Swansea for £3,250 plus vat.
would this machine be a good starter machine and how quick will it pump on compared to three phase i take it this is 240v or do you need a genny??then again i don't really know anything about machine and could be just talking complete b*ll***s!!!!!!

very interested in this blones what deposit would you take to hold this for a week or two???iv got 90% of the price just need that little bit more and hopefully will sell my spare van on ebay in the next week thats up for 3k ono so fingers crossed.pm me mate

would this machine be a good starter machine and how quick will it pump on compared to three phase i take it this is 240v or do you need a genny??then again i don't really know anything about machine and could be just talking complete b*ll***s!!!!!!

good starter machine mate. they spray at approx 14ltr per min where as the 3 phases are around 22-23ish.

14ltrs is still quick enough for most work but probably not the best if you only do renders day in day out. smaller work and the ritmo is probably the best machine you can have. nice and light and can use it on your own comfortably

I havent advertised the machine yet so you're ok for a minute. Its plus vat remember. The d6-3 pumps 20 litres on a g4 and as nik says this ritmo is 14. The difference is noticeable if u are used to wacking on monocouche and i would say a 30 bag spray would take maybe 30 mins more. most refurbs are 5mm pre rend 10mm base rend etc etc so you would unlikely notice much difference there.
As a starter machine its gonna be much quicker than by hand and also the Ritmo can pump everything any machine can.
What i am selling is the basic gear that will get you machine plastering straight away with any renders or backing plasters. You may require some other items depending on the job you're doing ie a water pump and barrel if you have poor water on the site a generator if there is no power available etc etc its a 230v so if you have a plug socket available and good water pressure you will be spraying.

Ok Blones let me know if you want a deposit I've got the 3k just need to get the 1k up I have got my vivaro on flea bay so hope that will go in the next 6 days if not I can get the 1k up i within the next ten days if ok with you :)

it needed no work on it. it was just outside all the time.

as far as i remember when we timed it a bag of mono took just under 2 mins to mix and spray with the ritmo if that gives you an idea of speed

as far as i remember when we timed it a bag of mono took just under 2 mins to mix and spray with the ritmo if that gives you an idea of speed
Nickelarse How long do u think it should take to do one panel 80sqm total straight run no openings but split up with expansion beads.spraying weber??

Nickelarse How long do u think it should take to do one panel 80sqm total straight run no openings but split up with expansion beads.spraying weber??

well it should do about 30 bags an hour if your not stopping so if ur getting 1m a bag 160mins, just over 2 1/2 hours.

if your over pre rend a little quicker.

well it should do about 30 bags an hour if your not stopping so if ur getting 1m a bag 160mins, just over 2 1/2 hours.

if your over pre rend a little quicker.
Yes got to hack off first and-rend aid and mesh but can use it for this as well I'm guessing?

I love one of those ritmos if I had somewhere safe to keep it. I'd take on a lot more mono jobs, hate hand applying that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.