Ritmo m spraying k rend???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsr

Hi, recently bought a Ritmo m. Spraying like a dream with Parex, weber etc... Done one job with k rend spray e grade and was nightmare!! Obviously the silicone gonna cause problems but got a lot of k rend jobs to do soon so anyone got any advice on the settings etc on how to get the best out if the machine spraying k rend spray e grade?? Cheers lads

Change your stator for a clampable version. Do a pressure tap test on the new stator set to 6-8 bar. then start you're machine as normal and you will have no problems. Did you cover this in you're training

Not that I know of??? Using the clampable stator at the moment. Must admit only used it for 1 k rend job the rest been other products and runs a dream. Might see if I can get a few bags on the cheap and have a play about with it to get it right ..

Krend gives me nightmares.....what a sheit render. Should cost £5 a bag based on its quality. It's basically the coloured render equivalent of CPI general purpose render. Cheap & cheerful except its not

K rend is my nemesis. Something always goes wrong when I do it. Last week I drove 60 miles to a job and realised I forgot an essential item. Grrr. Drove all the way back to get it and finished at 9 in the night. Had a lovely letter yesterday got caught speeding 35 mph in a 30 zone when I was driving to get the forgotten item. Fwack you k rend

35 in a 30. I mean cum on

Did my second speed awareness course Friday before last, not going on one again. With the ritmo if I spray e grade I tend to put powder in very slowly at start up so as not to block the throat of mixing chamber, also I think I used to start at 5 then wack it to 9.5, only for the first couple of seconds. ZP3 Blones!

off topic,and not a popular view i guess, but dont speed then.
no problem with 90 on a 70 motorway, but speeding over 30 in a 30 zone you deserve all what you get.
its 30 outside my house and tossers drive at least 35-40, a kid got knocked down and killed a while ago, the driver was doing 38, they reckon if he was doing 30 there was a very good chance he would have surrvived.

Motorways are the safest places, they have cameras in 30 mph zone for the very reason listed by Owls. ZP3 Xl Blones.

your speed awareness course just taught you that didnt it :)

i just did one a couple of weeks back. m1 between 12-13. 58 in a 50 through the roadworks. the average cameras do work!!

I already knew Nick,from my previous course 5 years ago, I know lots of things but I make mistakes still, that's why they put rubbers on the end of pencils!

Get one Blones, dynamite. Kohler genny runs it sweet, it doesn't seem to labour as hard a running a g4, didn't bother with the vibrating grid on our last pour , I put the extention hopper on I had made for the old pump and fits a treat. We can empty 6m3 lorry in 35mins as long as the driver don't mess around! In this work climate anyone who runs a G4/5 type machine should look at one of these as another string to their bow, flow screed is not hard work after all.

Last edited:
Fair play Blones, that machine I have is a nice size for littleuns though.

Its ideal if you have the genny allready, i have considered it and for me i'm better of with the brinkman. I have a T5 and when you put pipes,bars etc etc in the back theres not much room for a machine and genny unless i take the seats out and all me tools. so i though about the trailer which then made me think why bother. Besides a tank of Diesel lasts about 10 jobs and its got a sexy remote.

sprayed Krend through our PFT minijet with no probs we set the D4-2 up at usual 10 bar ? ? only thing i could say was having a gravity fed machine we have to really slowly introduce the powder - if we just chuck a load in the down weight and sheer dryness of the silicone product tries to choke the chamber up, this is not an issue with any other product but so long as we stick to a slow feed until were spraying its bangs through ok.

on the cost side - its too dear and the coverage is poor adding more to the cost again it should be at least the same if not cheaper than the others but it seems to be more expensive ?

Status
Not open for further replies.