Ritmo M Rotor/Stator

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrend

How many bags/pallets your getting out of yours.Im using the standard non clamp version,the last 2 i used we got around 300 bags from them using mainly weber/monorex running at around 13/14 bar.I usually get around 10/12 pallets but the last 2 have been rubbish,anyone else having same trouble?

Mine is a clamped on and it did about 10 jobs last year. Fittied it early April and lasted till Christmas. Maybe 2 pallets per job average maybe a bit less.

Got a good 400 -450 bags out of my none clamp on a clamp now still going good and over 300 bags in using weber mainly silver pearl

Tried one before to much faffing and i got around the same as i usually get 10/12 pallets.

I keep mine at 10 bar. Dont like it any higher, cant see the benefits.

Anyone just changed the stator on a clamp? (The rubber). My rotor looks like new when I take it out, it is stainless steel.

I keep mine at 10 bar. Dont like it any higher, cant see the benefits.

Anyone just changed the stator on a clamp? (The rubber). My rotor looks like new when I take it out, it is stainless steel.
Depends on what length of pipe,it would slide down the wall on 10 bar with a 15 metre pipe.Rotors are cast iron.

Rigsby do the conversion on yours it will save you a lot of money, you just need to get les to a quick bit of re wiring put a new mixing shaft in and then your away

The old left turning ones with built in clamp are expensive. But sayin that i had 40 plus ton outa mine

Your begining to sound like SimplyBesty. He gets 5000 bags plus out of his 6-3 lol!
I write down every day in the diary where i worked, i began using this Ritmo L on the first day back in January after xmas break so it was easy to monitor

I write down every day in the diary where i worked, i began using this Ritmo L on the first day back in January after xmas break so it was easy to monitor
You put 40 ton on since crimbo.......fook me laa,weather has been shite.

Bit OCD though big bollox, R&S are worth their money in my book, they need to be treated well and respond to respect.

What we're you spraying blones castrol gtx

Ohh !! i'm a expert at running the machine like. I got my technique down, don't be tickling nor nothing.

I have a customer using a D 6-3 Clampable who put 50 ton through. He rang me to order another one and was amazed at its value. It all rings true, he says he puts 100 m2 parex monorex on a week and i remember dropping the pump over to him. PFT have an upgraded rubber in their stator since last year after loads of research and they have data to prove with the new rubber you should get 30% more usage from a pump unit.

Ohh !! i'm a expert at running the machine like. I got my technique down, don't be tickling nor nothing.

I have a customer using a D 6-3 Clampable who put 50 ton through. He rang me to order another one and was amazed at its value. It all rings true, he says he puts 100 m2 parex monorex on a week and i remember dropping the pump over to him. PFT have an upgraded rubber in their stator since last year after loads of research and they have data to prove with the new rubber you should get 30% more usage from a pump unit.

Haha. I get 12 pallets every time. Dave sprays stiff sometimes if we're in need of a work out.

Are u saying we shud keep the rotor set at 15 for a 6.3 every time to get the best out of it or slacken it up a bit

12 bar for ur 6-3. run at 1 bar per mtr or less and keep pipe length down to a minimum needed. I think that using parex exclusively would make help in his case compared to spraying all different gears

12 bar for ur 6-3. run at 1 bar per mtr or less and keep pipe length down to a minimum needed. I think that using parex exclusively would make help in his case compared to spraying all different gears

We don't always have a choice on product but we do mostly spray parex.

6.3 says 15 bar on then spec sheet tho. So what u sayin is a slightly loosed rotor will wear longer?

We have 20m on sometimes 25 never less.

D 6-3 = 30 bar maximum. this means that u should not be spraying with the mortar pressure gauge operating at greater than 30 bar of pressure. So if you had 30 mts of 25mm pipe attached the pump will run within its tolerances and perform as it should. If you wanted to pump further then u would need 35 mm hose which you run at .6 bar for every mtr of material hose attached.
When you run material too stiff as in 20 bar with only 15 mts of hose the pump will operate as it should but you will be wearing the pump down more rapidly.

Setting the rotor and stators holding pressure is a different thing. There is no data sheet to tell you where it is best to hold it. but by setting your holding pressure to 12 bar the pump will still operate as should but by not being as tight as a new twister (25-30 bar when new) you will be using the pump with far less friction against the rotor and stator. and effectively get more mileage out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.