Ritmo L

Status
Not open for further replies.

goody

Private Member
I haven't used the xl much for a while as we've been doing insulation work mostly. Now being a self confessed machine nut I've almost got the thing out the garage just to spray some top coat just to get it on quicker with bigger areas on hot days....but to be honest when it actually comes to loading it up I can't be bothered and just do it by hand and work a bit harder.

What I'm getting at is that the new ritmo l promises to do mono/basecoats when asked but more importantly be small enough to bother with when doing lighter application stuff like top coat spraying, so it will acutally go on the van and be used. I'm saying the xl is kind of stuck in the middle a bit. It's compact for a 3 phase 5.5kw but is still too big for anything lighter in single phase so is a bit useless in practice if it only ever gets used in 3 phase. I actually think pft made it too big and got the design wrong at concept stage hence the L version creating the hive of interest which the xl was probably supposed to do.

For my needs I'd have the xl over the m version any day for capacity but the l version is gonna be hard to keep off the wish list.....let's face it, as long as it does renders it's all the machine most people will ever need

PFT have responded to an age old demand now the technology is available to produce a powerful single phase machine. but they made some clangers on the way. 240v G5 anyone??

so th L then - will pump mono vertically up 20M ? and how many bags will it take in the hopper? I assume it to be the same size as the usual ritamoso and will fit in your shirt pocket so plenty of room for bags too

not 20m up, tis more for 5m or so up with 20m hose on in total me thinks. Are ya gonna get one then j butt?

gonna get summit, its driving me crazy man I still got alot of debt out in the field that needs bringing home but yes we are deffo doing it but not sure on a what model yet, we are turned on more by the motor on the 4 and 5 - the 5.5 as one of our lads with the G5 had demonstrated its capability but for starting off we are open to a few options, the idea is to get a bigger machine later on and have a smaller machine tying up the bits. I fekin hate climbing up mscaff with bags:RpS_mad:

ritmo ticks alot of boxes but still expensive as they are new and not many second hand either, need summit for a couple of years to get us going and clued up then we will see

Grands mini jet John I've been through it in my head a million times I want a small powerful machine

Status
Not open for further replies.