Ritmo L

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do we have a rough price for this yet im seriously thinking of a new ritmo but very unsure as to which model theres so many????????????????

sound like there will be a few second hand ritmo m knockin about soon:rolleyes)

surely its not the daddy tho? the XL must be the ritmo daddy?

i like the sound of the L version a lot......times are changing and more power from smaller engines is the ticket. If it will pump mono at 20m off the mains this will be a big hit. One point though.....the xl in single phase has given up the ghost on a couple of occasions during normal spraying off the genny and especially plugged into the mains. The xl in single is 3kw and still not enough for everyday needs when rendering. Switch to 3 phase and it digs deeper and gets on with it. In my experience also the ritmo long mixing shaft design much prefers the d42 clamp setup at 11-14 bar, seems uncomfortable with d63 twister and even the suggested d52 silver.
One thing to weigh up though is smaller parts are easier to turn and maybe the power to weight ratio of the smaller L version versus the much bigger but not much more powerful in single phase xl will be a more succesful combination.

If the L does what it says on the tin then it can mean lower running costs for very close to the same performance ie., using the customers/site power with no worries, smaller and cheaper to buy and run genny and also you could get away with a smaller van and generally save ur balls every load up time. Bet it wont be cheaper than the xl though!??

what gennie would it need?

does the xl in 240 spray the same speed at the plus m? or same as in 3 phase but without the grunt?

where's les......not sure nick on the same speed as plus m but it is half the speed of 3 phase. guessing single is single like....so the same turning speed regardless of kw power?? I've got the honda 12kva genny which in single phase and a 3 kw motor it gives up when it never does in 3 phase 5.5kw power off the same genny. The ratings are different but i doubt if it's underpowered in single.

yeah plus m is about half 3 phase speed. 14l a min i think. g4/5s are about 20 as far as i remember.
i run off a 8 or 8.5 kva gennie and iv not had any probs with mono. although i guess im only running 15m and the smaller r+s is a bit less effort to get going.
be interesting to see if the L is only 2.2kw

the l is 2.2kw and there is a new type D pump to be used with it. This pump has been developed along with the xl to get the most out of the ritmo l

I may get a machine one day when they invent one that can plug into a socket or a transformer, it sprays everything and doesnt need any replacement parts just maintained, so come on boys one of you must be able to make one of these or do i need to wait longer coz they seem to be improving all the time and this must be the ultimate goal.

like the car thats super economical, can fit in a 4 ft parking spot but carry a wardrobe and tow a caravan at a steady 70 without even feeling it on. and the tyres never wear out. i want one

This week by Wednesday night I have sprayed 105m² of monocouche with a ritmo M plugged into a domestic socket. It doesn't spray as fast as my 3 phase pump but is adequate in certain circumstances, does it need improving? I like it the way it is, the 2.2kw could have a problem tripping domestic power supplies as Goody has experienced with the XL. Two of us, myself and a young lad with no experience can make a living with the little ritmo, go figure.

Do you ever have problems with getting it through the hoses again when you have to put the hose down for a bit mate?

No spunk, even adhesive seems ok in hose for a while, we have 10 o'clock tea and then start again no probs. It does take longer to apply but you learn to work it to your advantage, plugged in is living the dream.

cpi and weber have both been fine. i do a lot on my own and im spraying ruling and loading, so sometimes the gun is down for 10-15 mins, never struggles

prime r+s, put a bag in, start it up into a bucket and double check consistency, extension hopper on, load it till its a pile on top, spray my heart out

iv made the mistake of loading it straight away, then u do something stupid like forget to turn the water switch back on and then ur unloading 6 bags by hand

Status
Not open for further replies.