Ritmo For sale

Members online

Complete

I'm selling my 12 month old Ritmo Slimline Turbo L.
It's got minimalnruntimeband works perfectly.
It's the full set up with the water butt, pump, hoses, spray gun and even the power float and refina scraper disc.
It was bought from Ian Jones at PFT wales last summer.
Just ask for any more info and you're welcome to come see it running

Attachments

• 20211201_151235.jpg
    20211201_151235.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 214
Great bit of kit, we've got one from Ian. although ours isn't as clean as that.cant even buy them new at present there's a waiting list as long as your arm.

It's the full set up with the water butt, pump, hoses, spray gun and even the power float and refina scraper disc.
Stick it on the fb machine forum it’ll go by the end of the week mate

Just get it bought man, and stop dancing around flirting with it, 3 jobs in the spring and it's earned its money.
Honestly rich I would but I just can’t find decent lads any more. No good trying to follow a machine with just a labourer.

How the hell have you not sold this yet?
Get it gone at top wack (sorry Rossi) while there's still a shortage of new ones.
Haven't really pushed it. Had it on a selling page and have been getting silly offers of 4 and 5 k, haven't even bothered to reply
Get it gone at top wack (sorry Rossi) while there's still a shortage of new ones.

Honestly rich I would but I just can’t find decent lads any more. No good trying to follow a machine with just a labourer.
You'd manage with two labourers mate.
One spraying, one loading and you spatting behind the sprayer. Youd have more output than 4 blokes and one lab handballing

Times have changed now mate, dark nights plus it’s closer to Christmas and snowing everyday buyers market ,

Even thought myself about throwing a bid in there to help the guy out

I had a fella that worked for me with Just a ritmo and a labourer, and they used to eat through the metres.
But it's a fair point, I can't get fellas in either. I'm turning decent paying projects away because I can't get fellas in. I'm down to just 3 of us now.

I'm in no rush to sell and part of me doesn't want to sell it.
I'll sit on it till March
If you want to sell it at market value, speak to Ian. He sold my old one in 24 hours, the money was in my account the next day, no Argo no tyre kickers. He took his cut, but people will pay a premium for it from him, so his cut was the difference.

I thought you stopped over winter?
I used to of a fashion. pack it in Jan and Feb, a few weeks in the Caribbean in January and a spell away, but that was before I had young kids and i didn't have as many responsibilities i.e lads on books etc. Now I just scale it back and tick over.

Is this still available?