Ritmo for sale

Done a lot of handballing with mono and it’s a pain in the arse , and as I work with lads who ain’t the best with renders it can be a nightmare for me when they have put it on to thin etc ,

Using a machine might sound easier. But it is not plug and play.

You all need to know how to use it. Set it up, run it, monitor it, clean it and more importantly know whats gone wrong when it stops.

Otherwise when it does stop everyone will be looking at you to sort it out. They won’t know and wont want to know.

In your early days have tubs and whisks on standby until you have a good machine and men who can use it. Otherwise it will end up in the skip.

Using a machine might sound easier. But it is not plug and play.

You all need to know how to use it. Set it up, run it, monitor it, clean it and more importantly know whats gone wrong when it stops.

Otherwise when it does stop everyone will be looking at you to sort it out. They won’t know and wont want to know.

In your early days have tubs and whisks on standby until you have a good machine and men who can use it. Otherwise it will end up in the skip.
We have hired them before , straight forward to be fair , unless it’s an m-tec

We had a nightmare with the stupid thing , kept cutting out every minute , totally messed us up and the job as it was big , put me off them for life , my mate had one aswell and got rid