Ritmo for sale

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
does it pump potatoes??

i just tracked down another mono mix so il stick to that just need a genny now, yours sounds a good deal though I'm sure it won't hang about. if it does just promote yourself on youtube spraying in your speedos.

u had a monomix before?

i can send you some pics of me in speedos to your phone if ud like??

are you the guy i spoke to the other day on the phone btw?

Great machine the Monojet. Is it still earning for you John?
I was using a Monojet when i worked for Winstanleys too but they had a digital caddy which looked a bit confusing so i just used to use the normal one.

Only use it a few times a year Chris. But it is there if I need it. Bought the genny with 37 hrs on it and its only done 64hrs now 4 years on.

Have you still got Dave Chungs Putmeister?

yea i got broke into m8, second time now. luckily my tradesman insurance covered me for most of the losses.

no i did not speak to you the other day, don't send pics to my phone my missus will get into a jealous rage, instead post em on here. make sure the "s" is present on the speedos else you could be in a spot of bother.

:)

probably sounds a bit odd seeing as it wasnt u. there was a guy blones was doing a ritmo training day with the other day called nick which if my memory serves me right is ur name. and i spoke to him on the phone. ill pm u some pics

Status
Not open for further replies.