Ritmo advice

had me ritmo about six months now spraying with a lot more confidence no whisk on standby.im going to need to move my machine mid spray to get to other areas.how will I go about this?clean out start again or can I unhook water,power move everything plug it all back in and fire up?cheers
Dave

Thinking about this one? Unhook the water then you will get air in?

Power shouldn’t be a problem though.

To be safe treat it similar to running out of water. Connect the water back up after bleeding it from the pump or mains, turn the big tap on and bleed, take the mixing zone pipe off and bleed, re-connect and fire away.

But be quick!

I'd not clean it out. Move machine put water pump back on turn on the tap on the machine get air out of the system. Just fill the mixing chamber up to the crossbar like u do on start up. Put 5 to 7 kg of powder in. Fill test bucket till u are happy with the consistency. Put hose on off u go. Did it a few times worked for me. Takes under 5 min.

I'd not clean it out. Move machine put water pump back on turn on the tap on the machine get air out of the system. Just fill the mixing chamber up to the crossbar like u do on start up. Put 5 to 7 kg of powder in. Fill test bucket till u are happy with the consistency. Put hose on off u go. Did it a few times worked for me. Takes under 5 min.

I have a empty Hopper when I do it. Rigsby way is better than the way I do it tbh. If u still have material in the Hopper

Should be ok
Get a longer hose from the water pump to the machine
When you connect back up run any air out through the washing out hose
How much material hose you using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 20 metres,there bungalows I'm doing and know I will have to move to do what I need to,just a bit nervous doing it as I'm just to the point of being comfortable with it but it's all part of learning and this is summit new to me thanks for advice still f**k**g don
Should be ok
Get a longer hose from the water pump to the machine
When you connect back up run any air out through the washing out hose
How much material hose you using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tt