Ritmo 240v/110v

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernmonkey

Private Member
both these machines will spray multi finish but you can't spray scraped renders with the 110v but both of the will spray all the acrylic systems including the bucket coats

have you used the ritmo for acrylics before stuart cos when i got demo it was coming out all wrong i told les i thought it would be quicker by hand it was as if the air wasnt up high enough it wasnt the 110 version either maybe its sorted now saying that we tried monocouche threw it as well it it went on well slower than the bigger machines but still good enough for extensions and stuff like that

been to demo's with it and tried it but never actually used it as i don't really do a grea deal of acrylic , but you can adjust the air and the speed easily to suit how you want to spray it

so if i want to be spraying hardwall mainly and the odd bit of mono what mahine would be best suited this monkey

as grand just said a monojet or a minijet ...or push the boat out and get a ritmo and see a whole new world appear before your eyes

is the minijet 3 phase? i cant find any info on it online, and how quick is the ritmo in comparrison to the mini/monojet

G4 wins hands down for me , but thats because most of my work is doing monocouche renders so i need a bigger machine , i like all the others but because the G4 has the biggest hopper i can spray and run the machine completly on my own if need be, the hopper on the G4 can hold 7 bags of render

there you go bod you need a second hand g4 with genny ..........how much would that cost monkey?

all depends on age and condition of the machine but realistically i reckon prices would strat from around 4-4500k plus vat, you can pick up a brand new G4 light (thats what i got) for about 4600 i think but then you need a genny and their 3450 plus vat

southernmonkey said:
G4 wins hands down for me , but thats because most of my work is doing monocouche renders so i need a bigger machine , i like all the others but because the G4 has the biggest hopper i can spray and run the machine completly on my own if need be, the hopper on the G4 can hold 7 bags of render

you can get a hopper extension for the ritmo so itll hold about 6 bags

Ive got a hopper extension on the s44, with a 15m hose loaded and brimmed up it holds about 9 bags. ive used it on my own, hard work like, Its easier to work on your own with a starwheel than a gravity fed machine

southernmonkey said:
all depends on age and condition of the machine but realistically i reckon prices would strat from around 4-4500k plus vat, you can pick up a brand new G4 light (thats what i got) for about 4600 i think but then you need a genny and their 3450 plus vat

Spoke to a lad today im gonna do a bit for he is thinking of getting a machine he was gonna buy the mtec 300 off someone else i do work for for £6000 lol told him to steer clear heard too many bad stories and used the big lump of shite, he is mainly gonna use mp75 and monocouche so you reckon the G4/5?

Status
Not open for further replies.