risk assesments etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

horsetrainer

Hi, I need to get a method statement,risk assesments and h&s doc, does anyone know where i could get these free coz i havnt got a clue!

have a look on internet, theres loads of templates about that you can change to be applicable for you.

They are supposed to be done by a qualified H&S manager and usually need his or her details and submission dates etc on them, I do my own and put myself down as the writer, basically the book stops with me if there is a problem but touch wood I have never had a problem, You will find some on the net but how site specific they will be is pure luck but you can can add or take off bits you dont need and just make it look like the original.

If you are goinf going to need them again in future it may be worth getting a decent set made up by a professional covering all of your needs and one that you can adjust at any time. this way you can have your insurance policy written into them along with the usual coshh/CDM/ etc

The hse do a generic downloadable one for differing trades, about £50 quid they looked ok

sweet, so they are willing to sell a doc that will do the job even though th buyer may have no clue about safety:RpS_scared:

and I doubted all those people who claim that modrn day H&S rules were only there to make money:RpS_mad:

I am sure there is a disc that spews out RA/MS on demand for around £90 dabs n'all:RpS_thumbup:

this one is updated every year, so yeah there makin money, but what better site to buy your h&s stuff than direct from hse, who's to blame:RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.