right to be forgotten

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
danny, under my right to be forgotten, could you remove the mature dating and thai girls ads i keep getting on the side of the page :RpS_mad: i keep having to use an adblocker but that stops things i want to pop up from popping up.

thanks

They are always on here , my kids use this pc ,so i don,t go into any sites like that ,and my 14 year old knows more about computers ,then i ever will ,so she would grass me up:RpS_scared:

danny, under my right to be forgotten, could you remove the mature dating and thai girls ads i keep getting on the side of the page :RpS_mad: i keep having to use an adblocker but that stops things i want to pop up from popping up.

thanks

Yeah I get these granny sites popping up - ever since my 88yr old ma-in-law asked us to buy a 'bath mate' for her :RpS_cursing:
Check out the images :RpS_scared:

yeah, its maturedating.co.uk and ive never been on there. that i can remember. and i have all kinds of safeguards for the kids as well. its subliminal advertising trying to get us to go there :RpS_sneaky:

yeah, its maturedating.co.uk and ive never been on there. that i can remember. and i have all kinds of safeguards for the kids as well. its subliminal advertising trying to get us to go there :RpS_sneaky:
i believe you jurek,, that is far to tame for your searches :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.