right to be forgotten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
danny, under my right to be forgotten, could you remove the mature dating and thai girls ads i keep getting on the side of the page :RpS_mad: i keep having to use an adblocker but that stops things i want to pop up from popping up.

thanks

They are always on here , my kids use this pc ,so i don,t go into any sites like that ,and my 14 year old knows more about computers ,then i ever will ,so she would grass me up:RpS_scared:

danny, under my right to be forgotten, could you remove the mature dating and thai girls ads i keep getting on the side of the page :RpS_mad: i keep having to use an adblocker but that stops things i want to pop up from popping up.

thanks

Yeah I get these granny sites popping up - ever since my 88yr old ma-in-law asked us to buy a 'bath mate' for her :RpS_cursing:
Check out the images :RpS_scared:

yeah, its maturedating.co.uk and ive never been on there. that i can remember. and i have all kinds of safeguards for the kids as well. its subliminal advertising trying to get us to go there :RpS_sneaky:

yeah, its maturedating.co.uk and ive never been on there. that i can remember. and i have all kinds of safeguards for the kids as well. its subliminal advertising trying to get us to go there :RpS_sneaky:
i believe you jurek,, that is far to tame for your searches :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.