right or wrong

Members online

In Salford. Do you know Chris he lives in cleveleys?

no i dont think so.......firms in the north west are a headache its like a silly game when asking for prices.

the midlands and the south ...lads seem to be more upfront.
i never heard of retention either untill i moved up north.

The prices we get are 2.50 to 2.80 depends on the stubby. But if I your an half decent spread 60 to 70 square your on wages

The prices we get are 2.50 to 2.80 depends on the stubby. But if I your an half decent spread 60 to 70 square your on wages

youl earn good money on £2.50....alot will disagree.
ive just got lazy on £3 started off well !!
to be honest i grafted and earned more on £2.50....and it was local.
but i live with 4 girls so no matter what the rate it is .....its never mine !!!

Sorry it was Dave not Mark, my mistake, Yeah I thought the SA was alright on that job tbh.

ive just teamed back up with david my vans off the road ....ripping through plots worth £1600/£1700 in 2 days.

brendans a sound fella ....we skimmed a small plot £2200 for his mate in 2 half days. all akward shiit.

he struggles getting houses ready for us and mats onsite in time.

It does take the piss though folding wires back in to boxes all the time. I've pissed on my bedroom floor by the way.

personally just because one trade is rough does not mean you can be as well :D

Not a massive fan of sparks but I valued my reputation more :D

personally just because one trade is rough does not mean you can be as well :D

Not a massive fan of sparks but I valued my reputation more :D

i worked on a site for marcus worthingtons about 10 years ago and buried every box on purpose on 1 plot for sparks taking the piss.
i was told its gonnna cost £60 a socket too sort.
instead of any counter charging between firms....they started to sort there sockets and we cut them.
no body was called rough !!

You know them sparky's right?......well sometimes they write stuff on their cables, so they know what's what..................snip! Oops

Me and a lad skimming on board on a site. Sparky left every cable about 20 inches out the wall!!! Every room every plot. Last house he had a enough.... cut the wires 1mm down from the black gromit on box.......... not a problem

worked with some sparkys last year who labelled all their wires, pushed them all into the boxes and clipped them into the chases dead neat, made such a difference and made you realise how little you come across that. unlike the fuckwit the other week who smashed all my plaster to change a face for no reason

worked with some sparkys last year who labelled all their wires, pushed them all into the boxes and clipped them into the chases dead neat, made such a difference and made you realise how little you come across that. unlike the fuckwit the other week who smashed all my plaster to change a face for no reason

Oh!!! Come on now!!!
IMG_6324.JPG