revels

Status
Not open for further replies.

flat boy skim

Private Member
who dabs revels or who floats and sets them still ,i find thay can crack on the therabates so i dab them is that ok

I tried dabbing revels a few years back and prefered float n set . Habits of a life time die hard ::)

I usually f/s them as well i have done jobs where i have been told you cant f/s and had to dab em even when the company that make the cavity closures told us you can plaster over them :eek:

hollybank said:
Always used to float them,now i just dab and go.

same, but i never (if i can help it) float anymore.

if i still had to float walls in browning(assuming dot and dab was never invented)i would have given up years ago.

m33spread said:
hollybank said:

if i still had to float walls in browning(assuming dot and dab was never invented)i would have given up years ago.
why ,nothing wrong with it,the trouble is browning was out a long time befor high suction blocks ie thermolites its to much for it

flat boy skim said:
m33spread said:
hollybank said:

why ,nothing wrong with it,the trouble is browning was out a long time befor high suction blocks ie thermolites its to much for it

can't be arsed with it anymore,but skimming and dot and dab is piss easy,any simpleton could do it.

m33spread said:
flat boy skim said:
m33spread said:
hollybank said:

can't be arsed with it anymore,but skimming and dot and dab is (french word) easy,any simpleton could do it.
love that bit

flat boy skim said:
m33spread said:
flat boy skim said:
m33spread said:
hollybank said:

can't be arsed with it anymore,but skimming and dot and dab is (french word) easy,any simpleton could do it.
love that bit
yeah it propper hard graft and takes too much time and effort when you can just slap a 8x4 on ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.