reveal square

Status
Not open for further replies.
we use em , just set them to the frame when you floating and your margings will always be the same and straight , cheap as chips

You're beads need to be the same by the mm on site work that doesn't happen try them and see how you get on but I guarantee you'll be adjusting them every reveal/head unless you're free handing them

would u gauge the beads with it first? or same as normal then just this to rule the reveals? i see what ur saying spunk. beads would have to be all bang on and the same.

You should use them to set you're beads in a perfect world and if you use them it would be bang on but it's not like that at the mo you're fighting against brickies and window fitters and you're probably on price might just be me mate

we use them to set out our beads , 2 mins , square off bottom of frame and level up , nothing looks worse than all different margins around a window , if your beads are right job looks right , most probs arise when something looks wrong rather than IS actually wrong , in my experience

You should use them to set you're beads in a perfect world and if you use them it would be bang on but it's not like that at the mo you're fighting against brickies and window fitters and you're probably on price might just be me mate

Spunky , what do you mean , its not like that at the mo ?

i had one a few years ago-binned it!the nuts/bolts went rusty and in th end i couldnt adjust it anymore-back of the trowel far easier

replaced our bolts with stainless steel wing nuts that saved them rusting but very rarely get time on site work to use them properly most sites wont let us take the polythene of the windows which makes reveals a bas**rd

Piece of wood with a nail in it does the same rule off frame and bead, wouldnt have thought they were much cop these days cos you always dab reveals

Status
Not open for further replies.