Resin bound pathways

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilharbs

Has anyone on here had experience laying resin bound
paths or driveways?ive got a path to do on a hard landscape job.ive looked into it and know you have to use a forced action mixer and the laying looks fairly straight forward,any advice,or get someone with experience in instead?ta.

I had quotes when I priced the job up this time last year,one was from adbruff,gotta look into the other one to remember.have you done any of this style?

hey i did this when i left school. pretty much the same a laying screed, its 2 part epoxy rexin and coloured quartz chippings mixed together in a little forced action mixer..poored onto floor then leveled and closed up with trowel.
or we use to mix the resin then poor onto floor. spread around with a big squeegee then throw the coloured quartz so it completely covered the area. then left over night ,sweep of all loose quartz that hasnt stuck then pour over another layer of resin sqeegee again really tight. voila finished.. resin comes in big drums 2 parts.. quartz comes in 25kg bags.... different colours... it was more interesting than plastering anyhow

pics do both theresin bond and broadcast systems and also do training in it probs even talk you through it phone em ask for John Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.