Replacing tiles on a window bay

Members online

MickyC0501

Hi. After a bit of advice please. I’ve been asked to remove the tiles from a bay window & replace with render. I was planning to fit a cement board to the framework, then eml & sand & cement on top of that? Would that be ok in your opinion? Many thanks

Attachments

• 021D1F96-48F0-405B-A16F-4F897EDAE9AE.jpeg
    021D1F96-48F0-405B-A16F-4F897EDAE9AE.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 341
Hi. After a bit of advice please. I’ve been asked to remove the tiles from a bay window & replace with render. I was planning to fit a cement board to the framework, then eml & sand & cement on top of that? Would that be ok in your opinion? Many thanks
@Casper

Re tile /or Clad it in pvc /up the insulation in spars . Less hassle .

Strp the tiles away and use eps boards then base coat and mesh it don't use sand and cement there's loads of baged base coates about to go over it