replacement stilt parts.....

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colucci

alright lads,anyone know where i can get replacement parts for my stilts?I know they do bits on ebay but dont seem to do the cuffs that support the side of your calves?I saw them online somewhere ages ago (when i didnt need em!) But im ****** if i can remember where! Cheers!

What would be the best entry level stilts to try after havin a bad experience on large ones? Looking about crate height.

they wont last long. have you seen the price of their gear?!?!

I bought a pair of dura stilts 20 years ago and still use them. Straps fecked so thanks for spares suppliers tips.

Seen stilts for sale in B n Q for about £80 but dunno if they any good tho

I gave my Marshall town Skywalker's stilts to a plumber I know. I tried them on but was too tall for average ceiling height? (6ft2) but I know few of you lads taller than me who use em OK? I'm too clumsy anyway for them things!! The longest I wore those stilts was against my bro in law who also had a pair and we had a race across the pub carpark for a pint! The fat git fell so I won :RpS_thumbup: had most of the pub laughing at us :RpS_laugh:

i meant they wont last as a sponsor lol. mine were £50 off ebay 8-9 years ago and when I was on site they were getting used daily. paid for themselves time and time again. @stuart23 get either 15-23" or 18-30". I genuinely don't think the extra money for expensive stilts is worth it

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave my Marshall town Skywalker's stilts to a plumber I know. I tried them on but was too tall for average ceiling height? (6ft2) but I know few of you lads taller than me who use em OK? I'm too clumsy anyway for them things!! The longest I wore those stilts was against my bro in law who also had a pair and we had a race across the pub carpark for a pint! The fat git fell so I won :RpS_thumbup: had most of the pub laughing at us :RpS_laugh:

:thumbup: T***s :D

@beddy, I know you were talking bout sponsors :RpS_tongue: Was just saying £300 for something that lasts 20 yrs+ ain't bad value. Saying that, if the £50 jobbies last that long it's a no brainier. No need to bring them in from the van every night aswell :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tried them wide leg straps you can get now on ebay? Think theyre velcro. look much more comfortable than the regular strap and only a tenner!

Has anyone tried them wide leg straps you can get now on ebay? Think theyre velcro. look much more comfortable than the regular strap and only a tenner!

I've just had a pair but not put them on yet. In the picture they look padded but they aren't it's just a Velcro strap. You could make them yourself easily. (Wel get the mrs to sew some up)

Status
Not open for further replies.