Rep freebies.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading some threads and every now and then freebies from reps are mentioned. The last freebie I got was a darby off the limelite rep in 1983. (still got whats left of it along with my 1st Tyzack trowel I purchased for £25.) Anybody else think reps should be sharing the love with us a bit more. especially us 1 man bands that dont neccessarily do the big site jobs where reps pop up more.

Reps chase the big volumes..... it is only natural!

you just hit the nail on the head, your quality tools last a long time and manufacturers want you to spend money on them when you need a new one!

Materials for one man bands are low volume, unless you start a big collective...... but that will be hard to organise. Also, everyone likes and uses different materials and do different work.....

Anyway...... What are you after .....? LOL

Lordy gives **** all away. Gave me a forum mug in one hand and held the other out for some money!

i have to say that wor marra Rich lord came up trumps with some freebies a while back...................:RpS_thumbup: even got a free rack of ribs and a pint........................:RpS_thumbsup:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......

Beddy - you have a short memory... must be the lack of sleep marra....

Arti - we will have to sort something else out when the TPF League starts again... you buying this time! LOL

Freebies galore Mrmacgypsum..:RpS_thumbup:
all thanks to refina Harry,Ryan one-stop, Scotty speedskim ....and the good Lord himself:RpS_biggrin:
CAM00514_zps03911307.jpg

CAM00517_zps2e9ebc1d.jpg
..:RpS_thumbsup:
there was an eze spat aswell.

Freebies galore Mrmacgypsum..:RpS_thumbup:
all thanks to refina Harry,Ryan one-stop, Scotty speedskim ....and the good Lord himself:RpS_biggrin:
CAM00514_zps03911307.jpg

CAM00517_zps2e9ebc1d.jpg
..:RpS_thumbsup:
there was an eze spat aswell.

erm....................think you forgot someone else who was instrumental in the negotiating of those prizes marra.............:RpS_mad:

Sorry marra .:rolleyes)
and arti blatter,,, he wore down the sponsors with his ..erm .. negotiation skills. ..:RpS_unsure:

.more commonly known as waterboarding .:-0
think there was also some tea-bagging. threats as well.:RpS_scared:.........
bloody ex army:rolleyes)

When does the season start?

Saturday 17th August..............Dreamteam is open now but you have need to register after 1st August...........Danny is gonna do a sticky..................when he gets over his FULL week of plastering..................:rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.