Renting new k4 vs buying used g4.

Members online

BigBish

As above really folks. I'm at the point where I've got more work than I can get on by hand. Everyone knows spraying mono is better so I've got to take the plunge.

Pft do a k4 with genie for 280 a week plus vat.

Or I could get a used g4 for 3k plus having to buy a 3 phase.

What would you do?? Finance not an option due to poor credit. ( working on that)

Or do I keep spreading on by hand and burning through labourers who can't/won't keep up for the money.

Cheers

As above really folks. I'm at the point where I've got more work than I can get on by hand. Everyone knows spraying mono is better so I've got to take the plunge.

Pft do a k4 with genie for 280 a week plus vat.

Or I could get a used g4 for 3k plus having to buy a 3 phase.

What would you do?? Finance not an option due to poor credit. ( working on that)

Or do I keep spreading on by hand and burning through labourers who can't/won't keep up for the money.

Cheers

Hi mate,

PFT themselves don’t rent. We hire our EZE K4

New genes are £2900 + VAT. For the total price, you could buy a new K4 setup for 7k + VAT

Hi mate. Spoke to pft central today which I know is actually you guys ?

So fed up with hand applying. I'll be in touch soon regardless. Do you know who to speak to about all my options ? Jamie

Hi mate, yes that’s us, but we don’t do anything with PFT.

You can speak to either, Ryan, Andy or Dave anytime and we’ll be happy to help.
Now that doesn't tell you it's time to drop the PFT name nothing will Ryan. Very confusing for new customers I'd imagine.

Now that doesn't tell you it's time to drop the PFT name nothing will Ryan. Very confusing for new customers I'd imagine.

It's only confusing if we mislead - something we have never done and we have been clear from the outset - we have changed the meaning of the words PFT in our usage and make that very clear.

If we are doing wrong then we will, but we make it very clear and if you look at 98% of our literature and branding, its Plasterers 1 Stop Shop.

Everything we do shows P1SS - we still have so many long term customers who refer to us as PFT Central - due to us creating our own customer base and trading successfully. Im 100% confident in saying the 1 Stop Shop brand is the reason people buy from us, not the PFT Central name

It's only confusing if we mislead - something we have never done and we have been clear from the outset - we have changed the meaning of the words PFT in our usage and make that very clear.

If we are doing wrong then we will, but we make it very clear and if you look at 98% of our literature and branding, its Plasterers 1 Stop Shop.

Everything we do shows P1SS - we still have so many long term customers who refer to us as PFT Central - due to us creating our own customer base and trading successfully. Im 100% confident in saying the 1 Stop Shop brand is the reason people buy from us, not the PFT Central name
That wasn't an accusation Ryan.

Told you you should change that name.... When i google PFT pumps UK Pft central comes up 2nd after PFT Northern:burlas: so if someones after a G4 they see that, call you guys then you can talk them into buying one of your own pumps kind of like using PFT to sell your own machines? Very smart way of marketing mate!! well done.

Told you you should change that name.... When i google PFT pumps UK Pft central comes up 2nd after PFT Northern:burlas: so if someones after a G4 they see that, call you guys then you can talk them into buying one of your own pumps kind of like using PFT to sell your own machines? Very smart way of marketing mate!! well done.

Not entirely, because you can pay for whatever you want on adwords and its all about your strength on SEO

We could pay money to come up first for any brand of machine and show a different brand altogether

Marketing is key, you're right mate ;-)

I'm not bothered. So long as it works the same way as the g4 I'm used to I don't care what it's called. It is slightly confusing with the pft name but not my place to question somebody else's business I guess.

Either way. The service so far has been great from Ryan and I'm not laying on by hand anymore. So I'm a happy man.

I'm not bothered. So long as it works the same way as the g4 I'm used to I don't care what it's called. It is slightly confusing with the pft name but not my place to question somebody else's business I guess.

Either way. The service so far has been great from Ryan and I'm not laying on by hand anymore. So I'm a happy man.

Just look at us as Plasterers 1 Stop Shop mate, that's what we promote and that's what we mainly refer to ourselves as

Looking forward to seeing you soon

No. It's my lack of knowledge which is to blame.

I was a little confused regarding the branding of the plasterers 1ss and the machine I have hired.

I spoke to a friend who uses a g4 and told him I was renting the new pft k4. To which he replied what's that never heard of it.

All irrelevant really I just wanted to clarify and to be honest. Posting on here wasn't the best thing to do.

I'm over the moon with Ryan's prices and services so far and I have full confidence in the eze k4 after some research. ( which is what I should have done prior to posting on here)

Thanks all and see you Monday Ryan.

J

I was a little confused regarding the branding of the plasterers 1ss and the machine I have hired.

I spoke to a friend who uses a g4 and told him I was renting the new pft k4. To which he replied what's that never heard of it.

All irrelevant really I just wanted to clarify and to be honest. Posting on here wasn't the best thing to do.

I'm over the moon with Ryan's prices and services so far and I have full confidence in the eze k4 after some research. ( which is what I should have done prior to posting on here)

J
Fair does, as long as it's put the stuff on the wall it's all it matters

J

Look forward to it, hope we ourselves sorted the confusion out as well by being upfront and honest

Not entirely, because you can pay for whatever you want on adwords and its all about your strength on SEO

We could pay money to come up first for any brand of machine and show a different brand altogether

Marketing is key, you're right mate ;-)
Just to confirm , What is SEO?:tonto:

By keeping the pft name it looks to the general public that you don't really have confidence in your products and suppliers.

It's off putting and I think underminds the mtech and eze brands.

In my mind its holding you back and keeping a pointless tie with the past

By keeping the pft name it looks to the general public that you don't really have confidence in your products and suppliers.

I think it's more a case of
"we're using your name and there's nothing you can do about it, na na, na na naa".

Understand what you mean there but we don’t even really use it. We use Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

I’ll take the comments on board and speak to everyone about it though

To be honest, moving away from PFT has grown us massively as a company so can see your thoughts on still having those letters as a draw back

I think it's more a case of
"we're using your name and there's nothing you can do about it, na na, na na naa".
Nail on the head.. from the outside looking in it's pure playground stuff. PFT guys shooting down eze/mtec stuff at any opportunity is equally as childish.