Renders .. maybe you guys can help..

Members online

harryj490

Hello all and good morning .. I'm looking to find a little bit more about it all .. have seen some maybe spreads using all these different type of coloured and textured renders . I have only ever been taught with sand and cement so that's all know .. what's the best place to find out some more about all these different types.. even get on a course and see it done .. hope you can help cheers all the best harry .

Alright mate your better of phoning a local team to see if they are doing any jobs near you that way you can watch maybe have ago at it.

Hello all and good morning .. I'm looking to find a little bit more about it all .. have seen some maybe spreads using all these different type of coloured and textured renders . I have only ever been taught with sand and cement so that's all know .. what's the best place to find out some more about all these different types.. even get on a course and see it done .. hope you can help cheers all the best harry .
Just use some of that sexual power thats oozing out of you. No problem

Alright mate your better of phoning a local team to see if they are doing any jobs near you that way you can watch maybe have ago at it.
See in theory that sounds like a great idea but if someone called you and said ‘I’m wanting to come on a few jobs to learn about coloured render and want you to teach me a few things so I can start pricing them against you’ you’d chase them.

Maybe I’m just bitter as nearly everyone I have passed work to, with the exception of @Fatarm, has tried to muscle in on the company’s after doing the job.

I’ve had that happen to me. Helping people out with no work n the cents skim of you. Well most customers tell you. 1 spread and he’s ducking good to said JJ said to manage the job for him as he’s busy. The customer was sucked in till he asked a £100 upfront for materials

I'm doing a weber job in poynton next week you can come down an have a blast if ya like don't know what part of the country your in?