Rendering

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffey0

Hi, lads I know it a no discussion on here but has anyone any idea of rates for sand&cement, scratch and rub up, I have to price a job tomorrow and not 100% sure of the going rates

I used to worry if my quote was more,less or the same as everyone else,now I don't give a shite, my price is the price take it or leave it,I'm earning a living not making a mint but there are many worse off than me.price what you want from the job bud,forget what everyone else is doing it will only cause you more worries if you know joe bloggs can get away with £xxx but you somehow can't or Bill and Ben a charging £10 a wall and taking all the work because their too cheap.:RpS_thumbup:

I used to worry if my quote was more,less or the same as everyone else,now I don't give a shite, my price is the price take it or leave it,I'm earning a living not making a mint but there are many worse off than me.price what you want from the job bud,forget what everyone else is doing it will only cause you more worries if you know joe bloggs can get away with £xxx but you somehow can't or Bill and Ben a charging £10 a wall and taking all the work because their too cheap.:RpS_thumbup:

is that £10 a wall +VAT ??

Hi Puffey £15 a square meter is average here. I hope that helps It depends wether you need scaffold etc. Were are you based I could take a look if you get into trouble?

£15 /m2 at the front of a terraced house is poor, the same £15/m2 earned trailing through the house, down the steps , past the washing line etc shouldn't be entertained. Each job priced on individual circumstances. Great forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.