rendering

Status
Not open for further replies.

madonna

what mix should i use while putting on base coat of render and also what mix do i use for top coat please to anyone who can help me thanking you:glare:

The Madonna....or the Virgin Mary, always looks so miserable cos she wanted a girl :RpS_thumbup:

Hi Madonna,
If your not a plasterer it's good of you to want to express yourself with a bit of rendering, I suppose your like a virgin to rendering seen as you don't know the mixes.
Well I would use a 4 sand 1 cement for the scratch coat with some waterproofer in it. Lay this on up to the borderline then once it's cured for about a week and hopefully during this time it hasn't frozen then like my dad used to tell me it's a 5 sand 1 cement 1 lime for top coat but I used to say papa don't preach. :RpS_biggrin:
Just make sure there isn't a ray of light as the sun can dry it out to quickly! :RpS_thumbup:

He's lying, you need to use 1 sand to 1 cement to 2 board finish with 5l PVA for every 4 board finish. Put it on about 2 inch thick in one coat!

Lol just do what nisus said and you will be fine!

Hi Madonna,
If your not a plasterer it's good of you to want to express yourself with a bit of rendering, I suppose your like a virgin to rendering seen as you don't know the mixes.
Well I would use a 4 sand 1 cement for the scratch coat with some waterproofer in it. Lay this on up to the borderline then once it's cured for about a week and hopefully during this time it hasn't frozen then like my dad used to tell me it's a 5 sand 1 cement 1 lime for top coat but I used to say papa don't preach. :RpS_biggrin:
Just make sure there isn't a ray of light as the sun can dry it out to quickly! :RpS_thumbup:

seems like your getting "into the groove" with this thread Nisus. That teal polo is bringing out your creative side and the colour of your eyes marra.....:RpS_thumbsup:

what mix should i use while putting on base coat of render and also what mix do i use for top coat please to anyone who can help me thanking you:glare:
Never mind that mixin nonsense,wot u need is polycell smooth over, :RpS_thumbsup:

at least the fella is pricing jobs unlike you idiots that sit on this forum playing with each others weeners lol
how can you be out plastering when every time i log on your on it dole dossers you know who you are ...dont you!

ps why not take the piss out of me aswell and make urselves feel really experienced as a plasterer lol
go on earn some points il stick with coin xxx

at least the fella is pricing jobs unlike you idiots that sit on this forum playing with each others weeners lol
how can you be out plastering when every time i log on your on it dole dossers you know who you are ...dont you!

Shouldn't you be out pricing a job or something? :RpS_lol:

Not me personaly but a lot of lads are logged on permanately on a smart phone while at work you thick c**t

if some of us are always on everytime YOU log on then surley you are one of the "idiots playing with weeners" too, im just calling it as i see it but for you to realise that some of us are always logged on the you have to be on alot aswell simples:RpS_wink:

Someone obviously touched a nerve with YOU, after it became clear (on a thread you started) that you know nothing about rendering, thus showing that you are yet another chancer that picked up a trowel to do some skimming and now have the nerve to call yourself a plasterer. You've just cut off an excellent source of advice for yourself..... Your aggressive stance will get you nowhere either mister, but do feel free to knock seven bells out of your keypad if you want to. Send me an f-mail too if that helps your sad wee head. Now then ..................where did I put my Giro, I'm off to the pub :RpS_wink:

lol touched a nerve did i dole dossing c**t get a job and throw away that wickes trowel
Why are you on this forum you pissed up ****** up sweaty c**t, bet you are a Rangers supporter as well. oops got to go Modric has just scored.

Well you all showed him didnt you?now finish wiping yourvdicks get dressed an run home to your mummies.forum?tossers

my mummy lives to far for me to run to can i stay at home please:RpS_crying:

Lol mods should delete these freaks

I think some people have been on here too long.nothing wrong with banter but some block goes on here for some simple advise an certain T***s turn into s**t.ive noticed thier like a small chidish pack.you yourself ive rea how you started young learnt a few trades tips etc then stuck to plastering.you probably had people take the piss out of uou?how did that feel?now you do same.have a laugh yes but know when to draw line.

I think some people have been on here too long.nothing wrong with banter but some block goes on here for some simple advise an certain T***s turn into s**t.ive noticed thier like a small chidish pack.you yourself ive rea how you started young learnt a few trades tips etc then stuck to plastering.you probably had people take the piss out of uou?how did that feel?now you do same.have a laugh yes but know when to draw line.
Arguing with the people that can help him isn't the way forward

Status
Not open for further replies.