Rendering work available - TS21 area

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderson1

Hi,
we are after someone to render our recently refurbished farm house. I've done a rough tot up and think its about 175 m2.

We had half of the house done a few years back with a sand/cement mix but for the rest looking at parex mineral render.

Problem is that the house was previously rendered with a really strong cement render and it's taking the face off the bricks when taking it off, we've had to replace quite a bit of the brickwork so there are some ledges that need to be covered - I've uploaded a picture (hopefully) to give you an idea.

We are fitting a porch above the double doors, just waiting for it being made and once this is up will be ready for the render, approx 2 months...ish.

I hope we have included all information you need, if not please let me know. if you are able to come see advise/quote for the work please contact us at watson_julie@hotmail.co.uk

cheers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 354
Hi,
we are after someone to render our recently refurbished farm house. I've done a rough tot up and think its about 175 m2.

We had half of the house done a few years back with a sand/cement mix but for the rest looking at parex mineral render.

Problem is that the house was previously rendered with a really strong cement render and it's taking the face off the bricks when taking it off, we've had to replace quite a bit of the brickwork so there are some ledges that need to be covered - I've uploaded a picture (hopefully) to give you an idea.

We are fitting a porch above the double doors, just waiting for it being made and once this is up will be ready for the render, approx 2 months...ish.

I hope we have included all information you need, if not please let me know. if you are able to come see advise/quote for the work please contact us at watson_julie@hotmail.co.uk

cheers.

what area is 21, is it the sedgefield area?

yep i know the area,
were on site at a place called great stainton near newton aycliffe,
i cant provide a quote though, because were not taking any more on at present for the next 3 month or so, because were booked up. But best of luck with it, im sure someone will be along shortly to help you out.

yep i know the area,
i cant provide a quote though, because were not taking any more on at present for the next 3 month or so, because were booked up. But best of luck with it, im sure someone will be along shortly to help you out.

:rolleyes)

yep i know the area,

We are in Old Stillington, about a mile from Great Stainton! If you get rained off and have a spare half hour call in and i'll make you a cuppa :)

We are in Old Stillington, about a mile from Great Stainton! If you get rained off and have a spare half hour call in and i'll make you a cuppa :)

if you can entertain the idea of waiting around 3 month ie mid July time, ill pop by to offer a quote.

If this has not been done yet I would be interested in offering my services. I'm only just finished Level 1 but am looking to find some graft (for free if I have to) for experience. It might have already been done, but I had to ask. End of the day, shy lads get nothing.

If this has not been done yet I would be interested in offering my services. I'm only just finished Level 1 but am looking to find some graft (for free if I have to) for experience. It might have already been done, but I had to ask. End of the day, shy lads get nothing.
Your right god loves a trier, but your Wrong on so many levels.

Loving the negativity. If the job does get done by anyone on here & they want an extra pair of hands I would be up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.