Rendering in this weather

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some crazy scaffolding in this game but never of a ladder, would not be easy that. When I started out the men I worked for used to use what we called "cripple heads" (not sure if thats right) held up with 2 long planks..........madness!!!

@essexandy really mate, will i need plenty of practice first? any tips pal?

I've very little experience with machines even though we own one, but what we found is that when starting out you can have one day that's a flyer and the next a disaster. I'm not saying it's rocket science but there are also plenty of little mistakes you can easily make.
My advice, at best have someone with plenty of experience with you or at worst at the end of the phone. Which is where buying a machine from a PFT dealer is a massive advantage.

We use a machine every day it's loads easier than putting on by hand how many of u will be spraying because if there was 3 or 4 of u like 1 on machine 1 spraying and 2 trowling up u could do 100m or more in a day if scaffold is decent n u have nice big areas

if the customer refused to pay the scaffold price id just let them get someone else. unless durastilts bring out a pair of 100ft stilts

Status
Not open for further replies.