Rendering Help

cartman6789

Hi All

My current wall build up appears to be a timber frame building with plywood with a breather membrane and EML
mesh installed directly onto the plywood, with sand and cement the property is timber frame built in 2008/2009 we cut some inspection holes and unfortunately found that some plywood has rotted and i am uncertain what to do next.

Is there a easier fix or is the only solution here to add new OSB sheathing, BBA approved breather membrane, battens for cavity airflow, BBA approved building paper, and EML mesh/cement board with render.

Whilst most of the house looks solid i think there are multiple issues here and i am unsure the best way to rectify them.

the property is in essex and around 100/150 sqm needs to be done. Taking this is going to a be a break the bank situation or is there a way to remedy the areas, would insultation also be needed?

Your timber frame building had a very poor spec for the rendering.
I would remove all render, eml, and ply. If the condition of the ply is in as poor condition as your inspection.
The ply will have to be replaced as it does give the timber frame its strength.
Fit Knauf aqua panel , mesh joints and cover panels with Krend fibre mesh bedded into a polymer base coat. Finished with a thin coat render system.
What part of Essex is your property?