[h=6]Job No:[/h] HND/11712

[h=6]SOC Code:[/h] 5321

[h=6]Wage[/h] £110 - £120 per day

[h=6]Hours[/h] 35-45 per week, MONDAY - Friday, BETWEEN 7AM - 7PM

[h=6]Location[/h] South East NW9

[h=6]Duration[/h] Permanent

[h=6]Date posted[/h] 06 September 2011

[h=6]Pension details[/h] No details held

[h=6]Description[/h] This is a self employed vacancy. Previous extensive experience is essential as is a CIS, CSCS and UTR card. You will be experienced in Monocouche and K-rend with experience in WEBER products. Some hand application available. Own transport is essential due to travel around the South East. Must be able to provide 2 checkable references. Immediate start available. The company has given an assurance that this vacancy enables workers to achieve a wage equivalent to the National Minimum Wage rate. Self-employed people are responsible for paying their own National Insurance contributions and Tax. For information on how benefits are affected and whether entitlement may be lost, speak to a Jobcentre Plus Adviser.

[h=6]How to apply[/h] You can apply for this job by telephoning 0798 4942879 ext 0 and asking for Michael Walls.

[h=6]Employer[/h] Multi Render Limited

Printer friendly

Multi render limited.......I bet there a chippy outfit or something, guaranteed you start the job and the bloke in charge says yeah I do a bit of plastering, don't do ceilings though

this bloke has this ad in the jobcentre all the time i phoned him once he,s a waste of time he sprays it on and you do all the collar

Status
Not open for further replies.