Renderers labourer/improver wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

owls

Private Member
Looking for a lad to jump on with us, To learn the ropes all kind of render systems.
Rendering outfit based on North/ West Yorkshire border,
Work Harrogate, Skipton, north Leeds kind of areas.
Full Time position on our books.
07939 466883 Richard. Cheers.

It's trying to find decent 'lads' these days. A new starter has just jacked he's 20 and his mum has just sent me a text message saying he won't be coming any more.

its the vehicle of the rich now... its expensive to learn and then when you pass you need £2k to insure it...
Not sure, it's always been expensive to drive in my lifetime.
Insurance was a couple of grand on my first car in 1998, driving lessons were expensive. Fuel was cheaper but the other side of it is cars are a lot more fuel efficient now so it's goes further, so I guess it's the same.

I think Danny's right. It's best part of 4k to learn to drive. £25 an hour lessons. £2k insurance £1k for a half decent car. Licence and testing fees. The average 17 year old can't find it. Unless the parents stump up they have no chance.

Can not afford it owls! I'm 21/22 this year I passed at 18. Clio worth 800 quid insurance 2350 for the year

its crazy really to be honest... you need to drive to get a job really... but you need a job so you can drive :-\

Them little black boxes that monitor your driving are the way forward bring your premium right down if you are a safe and sound driver.

My tax rebate used to pay my insurance every year. £1300 3rd party for a k reg 1litre 106 when i first passed. Just renewed and im at £600 fully comp. Would have been cheaper but had a bump in march

its crazy really to be honest... you need to drive to get a job really... but you need a job so you can drive :-\

Agreed mate luckily I was determined to drive so I saved and payed monthly. Second year got a fiesta and was 1400 a year this year astra van 1200 a year haha rubbish system mate where not all idiots believe it or not.

I got wrote off in my first year by an older age bloke. Pulled out on me span the car and knocked two of my friends out and he was drunk from night before? Say no more....

Yeah that does anot me when you have had a no fault accident ie someone else hit you and it still puts your premium up....

I was in a taxi as a passenger and got hit by a drunk driver... my latest insurance company was quizzing me over it and my premium increased due to it... I was not even sat in the front of the poxy car...

That was for buggy insurance... went up from £114 a year to £130 a year fully comp :-/

Looking for a lad to jump on with us, To learn the ropes all kind of render systems.

I know it's a few months down line but you still looking for lads Owls?

hi there are you still looking for someone?

hi there are you still looking for someone?

It may be the wrong time of the year now to be taking on but late March will be worth applying for then. Owls is a fully experience renderer. You will learn all aspects of rendering and will be a valueable asset.

It is worth while getting your children through their driving test as soon as they can. They might not be able to afford a car or insurance but when they need to having held a licence for a few years will help with insurance costs.

I have not employed anyone with a driving licence for a few years now. Thought I had found one recently but then found out he was driving whilst banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.