renderer wanted

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossifan

Self builder looking for a renderer to top coat side extension in Surrey. I have scratch coated it with a gun and compressor and drip / angle beads are on. Thinking of buying a new gun as more extending to do and possible insulation board to the front elevation. Would anyone be interested in floating it off if I blew it on? Possible ongoing board and skim.

Self builder looking for a renderer to top coat side extension in Surrey. I have scratch coated it with a gun and compressor and drip / angle beads are on. Thinking of buying a new gun as more extending to do and possible insulation board to the front elevation. Would anyone be interested in floating it off if I blew it on? Possible ongoing board and skim.

Ffs lol what next

Hello Dan,
I sprayed it with a Refina gun and small compressor so only used one jet on the gun. 5 plastering sand, 1 cement, 1 lime. The gun has gone back to the hirer but got a good offer on a new one so thought I might buy it. Either that or give the job to a spread. Near Caterham junction 6 M25.

Ffs didnt realise it was that funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.