Renderer Required for a New Build in France 1hour from Calais

M

Martin C

Hi,

I'm looking for a renderer to apply Weber Pral M One Coat Chalk on my new build home in France. I made a start myself but have a bad back which I put out.

The brickwork is Celcon type lightweight work.

If you haven't got a labourer that works with you I can help with labouring.

All material is currently on site as is accommodation.

Can provide transport if needed.

IMG_0926.JPG
IMG_0925.JPG
IMG_1016.JPG
IMG_1088.JPG
IMG_1297.JPG

Hi mate

I'm in Kent about 45 mins from Dover so it's not to far of a trek to get over there. I do have a labourer who might do it with me. I wouldn't be able to do it straight away maybe in a month or so. Feel free to give us a buzz if you want a chat about it.
Cheers Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya mate I may be interested depending on details etc. @Danny plus others can vouch for my work/reputation. Have a shufty at my website some of the jobs pictured are in France. Worked there a few times.
Cheers, Greg
If it doesn't clash with work I've got planned I'll do it with you greg.

Stuart23 - Yep, I did the foundations and blockwork. Had to cut out a section at the top of each window as the French made me use large concrete window sills not the wood ones I measured up for.

I reckon a few vultures will be along soon as usual :buitre: I will be honest im not getting into a bidding war with some Johnny come latleys. Can't be bothered as I don't need that crap. But I'll see if he gets in touch and take it from there(y)

Hi,

I'm looking for a renderer to apply Weber Pral M One Coat Chalk on my new build home in France. I made a start myself but have a bad back which I put out.

The brickwork is Celcon type lightweight work.

If you haven't got a labourer that works with you I can help with labouring.

All material is currently on site as is accommodation.

Can provide transport if needed.

View attachment 16920View attachment 16919 View attachment 16921 View attachment 16922 View attachment 16923

Is it just bed and board or is it paid?

Yeah myself and Marshy have done a couple in France, Brittany and an hour out of Lyon..

We regularly spray Monocouche almost daily, doesn't look like a massive job I'd imagine only a week with a machine.

Going on to lightweight/thermal block Weber spec rendaid due to the high suction I presume rendaid is also onsite?

You won't go wrong with Marshy and Rossi but if they are unavailable for dates required then feel free to give me a call 07517 857818

Regards

Ben

http://www.bjusticeplastering.co.uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do good job. Me good. Me have some tools boss. Me do good work. Me not expensive. Me speak good English and French.

Hiya mate I may be interested depending on details etc. @Danny plus others can vouch for my work/reputation. Have a shufty at my website some of the jobs pictured are in France. Worked there a few times.
Cheers, Greg

yup marshy travels about and has a great reputation