Renderer Req'd - Bradford

Shah1

Lads,

Having settled on for a plasterer (have another on here) I am also need a quality renderer for the same property. Also want to know what product is preferred, K Rend or Parex on here?

Thanks

Why do you want to use k rend?
I'm guessing its cheaper?

The cheaper you want stuff doing for, the worse job you're gonna get.

Every time.

Why do you want to use k rend?
I'm guessing its cheaper?

The cheaper you want stuff doing for, the worse job you're gonna get.

Every time.

Everyone I've had quotes from have told me that K Rend (silicone based) is the better product. Conflicting information being given. Is Parex a scratch render?

Everyone I've had quotes from have told me that K Rend (silicone based) is the better product. Conflicting information being given. Is Parex a scratch render?
Yes. Same as Weber.
I've never used K rend because of the advice off this forum

Why are you asking on here for then, if you've already had multiple quotes for the job?

I want the best job with the best product! Everyone I have spoken to is talking about K Rend and everyone on here is recommending Parex.

Why are you asking on here for then, if you've already had multiple quotes for the job?
Isn't a forum a place to come ask the experts for an unbiased opinion instead going to people or tradesmen that will push a product they get the best deal on or try to sell themselves as the best thing since sliced bread??