Renderer/plasterer Moving to Kent!!!

Bigstevehammer

Thought I’d pop in and say hello...
Always browsed over forum and never registered??
I’m moving to kent,Chislehurst...
Sort of done it arse upwards lol,got the property and not the work ...not normal I know ha ha..
I’m a renderer with a machine,scilicone/acrylic renderer..plasterer also micro-cement works.
24 years experience..
So looking to join up with a gang,take price etc...
Any help would be appreciated...
Many thanks..and hi all ;)

Welcome.
E132E2FF-962B-4763-9CE3-F71B46360DE7.gif

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo,......pause for breath,.......relax, .....calmly reply,......one of our southern freinds be patient and understanding,......think carefully about reply,......noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Hawk hawk hawk.

I was trying to remember the other important question..... and then I did!!

Roadrunner: meep meep? Or beep beep??

@Bigstevehammer this is a biggy. Could quite literally seal your fate.... think real hard now

:rebotando:

Come on ...handboard..its never been called that??,...has it????...I’d expect someone from Chelsea using that expression!!!,...I’d be laughed off site using that lol...and I’d be sent to Coventry!!!
It’s a hawk lol
always a handboard ,.....never a hawk,......just the way it is and will always be,........its the one topic on this forum that gets everybody going

25 years plastering first time I heard it called a hand board was when I joined the plastering forum
same here tom ,started at 16 now 59 ,and seriously never ever heard it called a hawk until i came on this forum,.....must be dannys fault

oh jess,jess,jess,......our southern freinds are looking to us for help,......be strong ,.....go and have a lie down in a dark room,.....when you awake karma will be restored,.......and so will the handboard
Oh hector hector hector....... why don’t you venture into a dark room yourself, turn your hawk upside down and sit on it? .... when you’ve adjusted to the initial discomfort you may find you’ve broadened your mind.... among other things

:risas:

Oh hector hector hector....... why don’t you venture into a dark room yourself, turn your hawk upside down and sit on it? .... when you’ve adjusted to the initial discomfort you may find you’ve broadened your mind.... among other things

brilliant , jess ,jess,jess,.........just laughed out loud ,....mrs.hector just looking at me,....

:risas: