render

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlin

Private Member
looking for someone for a weeks work asap in st neots for monocouche render onto blu clad boards also some porches , day work, will be good rate as will have to be top job!

no mate, seems everyone on heres working which is good. got a local fella to do it . lot of lads im speaking to are busy again now, think things are finally picking up ;D

merlin said:
no mate, seems everyone on heres working which is good. got a local fella to do it . lot of lads im speaking to are busy again now, think things are finally picking up ;D
yeah picked up for us. the lads on site are in sat and sunday. and the gaffa moaning cos we not. but i dnt care wrnt moaning 3 years ago wen he asked us to cut down to a 3 day week so we didnt wrk them up. we jst go in do 3 sets and fck off for half1 ish . sorted. got walls to build at home and patios to lay any ways

merlin said:

Yes it definitely seems that way , i called a couple of local lad's that had rung me for some work at the beggining of the year looking for work and they were all busy, as long as your sorted that's the main thing

wiganlad said:
merlin said:
yeah picked up for us. the lads on site are in sat and sunday. and the gaffa moaning cos we not. but i dnt care wrnt moaning 3 years ago wen he asked us to cut down to a 3 day week so we didnt wrk them up. we jst go in do 3 sets and fck off for half1 ish . sorted. got walls to build at home and patios to lay any ways

how the fook do u get 3 sets done by 1.30?

nick0412 said:
wiganlad said:
merlin said:

how the (german word) do u get 3 sets done by 1.30?
on sit for 6:30 walk in house lab mixes up as i have beaded and taped what im doing the day b4 and put water in buckets and got powder bags ready(he even hs them open ready) first set finished for half 8/9ish apart from final polish. second set done for half 10/11ish give last trowel to first set inbetween waiting for my skim to go off.thid set done for 1ishand final trowel secon set in between. whilst ive been trowling the lab made me tea and beaded and taped the nxt days wrk quick clean up tidy round make sure set for nxt day. (FAIL TO PREPARE. PREPARE TO FAIL ;D) HIT THE ROAD

well thats that then ;D

iv never done hard trowel while on 2nd hit with finish, does it come out as good as if u do it straight after wet trowel?

nick0412 said:
well thats that then ;D

iv never done hard trowel while on 2nd hit with finish, does it come out as good as if u do it straight after wet trowel?
well ive been doin sork for the same company for 5 yrs now well had a couple year break with the current climate but they give me another star a few weeks back. so they must like the finish. and i never use water on my skimming well unles i loose it and it turns on me. I skim and trowel all my mwork without using water to finish it. Water jst makes it hang back so if u dnt need it dnt use it

Status
Not open for further replies.