Render systems

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

one spread

Stuck in traffic with rend on the a1 at Peterborough have been down to Kettering with him sprayed 300 m of thin coat in two days can't understand the flack he gets on here the man knows his trade

Stuck in traffic with rend on the a1 at Peterborough have been down to Kettering with him sprayed 300 m of thin coat in two days can't understand the flack he gets on here the man knows his trade

He's a big lad, I'm sure he can deal with it himself:RpS_thumbup:
Get yerself back Render!!!

not sure why he does either he is always busy and passes work around..... whats there not to like.....

i thought for a minute he had finally got a machine. I can't understand how a machine can't help him out with all the work he gets. he must get the same labour type problems as the rest of firms who use subbies. He wont admit it though

I think he got a bit of stick about a job he advertised. Apparently someone said the job wasn't even going ahead, or he said itd been held up and it hadn't. Something like that? I like him anyway. He does know his stuff.

Mmmm cant remember exactly why he left but he was OK.The reason ime posting so late is that ive been out with Casper with a bunch of Caaaaannnnntttsssss

ive worked with render bender and hes a top bloke full off s**t but a top bloke lol oH and knows his biscuits :)

whats his top 3 biscuits mine being a coconut cream, a hobnob vanilla cream and a raspberry and cream shortcrust. Obviously if rich tea is his top bizzy he can stay away the basstard

hey one spread, how were you spraying the tincoat. ie as a finished texture or trowelling beind. also what XL do u use out of interest. is it a variable speed one.

Get render suspender dow to one of the pft roadshows

Yeah hes sound for a geordie!! Must have iron lungs tho Rich. Come on render where are ya? I wanna see a new invention.

LOL remember that body toner thing ?? it takes all sorts to make a curry, if he's half the man he makes out all the banter will pass over his head. lets face it he is pretty famous on the forums and it will be nice to ave him back again. It all makes for big ratings when people start getting salty wiv each other.

hey one coat is it a switchable, i didnt know there was another over in the uk. Where did you get it brother and how dya find it

sorry mr blones my mistake it is a 240v powercoat dont know where the xl came from must have been thinking of my waist size

so u bought a powercoat and retrofitted it for pumpig render is it ?
Howdya manage for a compressor ? Dya know that you can spray acrylic as a finish with zero touching of the trowel, just a sprayed finish. I be happy to teach you and mr systems

Status
Not open for further replies.