render machines

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
essexandy said:
naz said:
ive had 2 diesels, they are quite good but as i said u have to get the right sand and they are messy to clean, towing aint to bad and if u got a garage to store it all well and good but if u aint then ur f**ked.
they are good machines but u are limited to what u can spray.

So with a diesel machine can you use normal S&C, just shoveling of a heap of sand into the machine?
If this is the case how much do these machines cost and roughly what are the running costs?
Bloody hell I'm getting interested in a plastering machine, I'm going to go and lie down in a dark room now.
For something like that you might be better off with a PFT N2 conveyor, put it under the mixer
http://www.bte.com.hk/product_pft_n2v.html you still need a 3 phase genny though

yeah u bucket site sand and cement in the top mixer part then empty it into the bottom hopper and spray away, they only cost the running of diesel and general wear and tear but u got to have the right sand or the right combination of sand. what ever sand ur planning on using u can have a sieve analasis report that will tell u how well it will pump

good site that mate, that pft n2 with a frequency converter(speed control) would go well with the multimix batch mixer. that would give you an electric mix then pump setup for monocouche(like a diesel machine so more user friendly), then you could do away with the multimix, add the lk600 compressor and change the gun/hoses over and youd have an acrylic spraying setup too. Happy days :)

You really learn how to spray with a deisel pump and as mentioned little to go wrong, however 3 phase electric is simple , you could put a an idiot filling it with powder and it's spot on all the time, also simple to clean at 5 o clock in the cold and not be soaked.

wouldnt mind a diesel for the simple reason that they can pump further and higher but they are a pain to clean, i guess theres advantages for both , i use alot of mp75 as well as renders so electrics for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.