render bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

hi all, im an electrician seeking some advice, dont all give up now i tuck my wires in the boxes honest! ;). Ive built a stud wall for a large porch that i want to render on the outside, seen it done with a board such as euroforms render board and krend but cant find anywhere to buy the board, found krend for 9 quid a bag compared to travis's £26 per bag!!! i think marley make a board called bluclad?....Is there any other way of boarding it and rendering or does it have to be one of these 2 boards? Many thanks......Jamie

fooking hell :eek:...............im not surprised at all actually ;D............ill charge travis prices on my next job fooking rip off merchants!
i dont know the exact name of the board mate but i have seen it done and after the board scrim cloth is buttered into a hp12 scratch coat ..............you can go over s/c with k-rend so you could poss go down the build paper/eml route over marine ply ..............if youve got time on youre hands ring krend mate it is best safe than sorry ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.