Render around window cills?

brianlamx

I've got someone over to repair the rendering around the windows this week. I found it a bit strange that they didn't put in a angle bead but just a regular mesh when they plaster the wall. I realise it is still work in progress but the edges are quite round and not perfectly straight, The current render is tyrolean finish and they do say they are going to blend with the flicker thing. I have virtually no knowledge about rendering, am I worrying too much? Are they going to put an another angle bead in at some point? TIA

I've got someone over to repair the rendering around the windows this week. I found it a bit strange that they didn't put in a angle bead but just a regular mesh when they plaster the wall. I realise it is still work in progress but the edges are quite round and not perfectly straight, The current render is tyrolean finish and they do say they are going to blend with the flicker thing. I have virtually no knowledge about rendering, am I worrying too much? Are they going to put an another angle bead in at some point? TIA

Ffs just speak to the person doing the job!!!

Thread closed!!!