Rendaid etc ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're 'on a budget' just tell them that if they can't meet your budget then get someone else. Don't worry about being cheeky to them, they fkin started it :RpS_thumbup:
Personally wouldn't waste too much time on this one Eddie, you're under no obligation marra :RpS_thumbup:

After him having to eat his words and call me back to do the job properly he'll be paying thru the nose for it this time :RpS_biggrin:

When he originally phoned and said "can u do tyro?", I replied "yes" to which he replied " at last, someone who actually CAN do it " KERCHING

when ever a london based plastering firm wins a contract is my area the prices they offer are diabolical

Did a Tyrolean job for an ethnic person about 6yrs ago who had got a fellow ethnic to render a new build 2 storey wrap around extension. Told the guy at the time the render was allready blown but he wouldn't accept I was telling the truth etc.

anyways, he phoned on Thursday to say the 'wind' had blown the render off (kid u not!!!) and he wants it rendered properly. He's a barrister so is going to sue the builder but it looks like said builder has gone back to the sub continent .

need a bib and braces way to make sure new render will not blow off previously rendered breeze blocks.
Normally I'd do a 1:1 slurry with SBR, then scud but have never used Rendaid and wondered would that be better ?

thanks in advance peeps

i wouldnt even do the job mate...

i never work for ethnics.. always trying to cut price down etc.. cant be arsed with them...

Waste of time looking. If I do look I over price to not get the job. They are more trouble than they are worth.

S9 & S4? Forget it!

Waste of time looking. If I do look I over price to not get the job. They are more trouble than they are worth.

S9 & S4? Forget it!

Where I live they comprise 90% of the population but I don't ever bother looking at their jobs. This one used to have a few beers but money is their god and it's in their blood it seems

Don't know if they are making cement weaker these days but if you read some of the bags the recommend much stronger mixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.