rendagrip

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruddez

has anybody used everbuild rendagrip and would they recommend it just going to start a job next week rendering over face brick was going to use sbr/cement slurry for key but seen rendagrip for sale on r&j builders hardware web site so I thought if it was ok I would rather use that, paint it on one day render the next or would I be better off with sbr/cement slurry at least I know the rendering wont come off any thoughts anybody

It's external blue grit. Used it once but probably wasnt necessary, only used it cus it was there so couldn't comment on how good it is

cant go wrong with a sbr slurry,, sticks like .... to a blanket ,, ive been using it today and am still trying to get the sh.. off my hands

has anybody used everbuild rendagrip and would they recommend it just going to start a job next week rendering over face brick was going to use sbr/cement slurry for key but seen rendagrip for sale on r&j builders hardware web site so I thought if it was ok I would rather use that, paint it on one day render the next or would I be better off with sbr/cement slurry at least I know the rendering wont come off any thoughts anybody
Have used it mate kills the suction good but don't try and build out to much in one goals will sag ,plasprime x is another good one ,easier than a sbr cement slurry

Status
Not open for further replies.