rend aid

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've gone over it the same day mate and had no problems but in general we normally go over it the next day, with no problems at all

If they say leave it for a certain amount of time there must be a reason, what circumstances do you think it should be left Monkey?

its a 1930s house the scratch coat from the original render was a t**t to get off in parts so weve rendaided the whole house it looks and feels dry but im in unknown territory for me here but could do with getting on it tomoz weather permitting

I think we are all asking the the same question here are we not ? has anyone used rend-aid on old work ,re-render type stuff ? has the rend aid stuff been around long enough for anyone know, and is it better or as good as a sbr slurry ...help ..? what background has anyone been over using this gear and how old ,lime mortar old or what ?

i've been using it for years and it's very good stuff, it's fine over old render i've used it over old brick old dashing most blockwork and i've never had a problem with it , it is a good material it's better then an sbr slurry i think

southernmonkey said:
i've been using it for years and it's very good stuff, it's fine over old render i've used it over old brick old dashing most blockwork and i've never had a problem with it , it is a good material it's better then an sbr slurry i think

Thats what i wanted to here

southernmonkey said:
Hi fella...how do u apply it fella? by trowel then go over it with a masonary paint roller to get a key?

murph aint that the same thing ;D......monkey if youre going over a limey sucky spar background do you wet it down or pretreat it before rendaid mate?................busy man tonight ;D

cheers monk there all pikeys on here mate they dont think of substrate suction ;D............and before you start why does hpx need rx7?

I think thats called a "split" up north grand fish chips with peas and gravy in the middle bloody hansome :p

couldnt finds a decent chippy when we worked in london its all kebebs an pizzas and couldwe shite find any gravy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.